Let's I explore the final chapter of life... RETIREMENT!
For me it didn't really start until 2013 when I bought a diesel pusher motor-home.
At bit of a difference from Mouse Pad's 150 Sq. Ft. to a huge castle of over 300 Sq. Ft.
The motor-home is a poor substitute for a sail boat, it costs a small fortune to park it. But I do like it.
- Year one: was hectic, but we kept it local.
- Year two; more traveling out of state and some customization of the coach.
- Year three; saw lots of upgrades and modernization of the coach with no traveling - bad health too!
- (This) Year four; will see more traveling, the upgrades are finished but the repairs keep coming
- (Next) Year five: I take on the USA and discover it's history, vistas, people, and countryside.
I found I needed something else that would get me out of the house. I have started to work on a "Classic American Car"...
1st a 1962 Ford Falcon Couple Delux (a sleeper) with a 4.0 Liter V6 Ford engine and 5 speed manual transmission.
2nd a 1965 Dodge Dart GT Convertible (a straight car) slant 6 engine with automatic transmission (SOLD).